INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT (IOPT) PROGRAMS
We offer seperate programs for Men, Women, and Adolescents. Group sessions are held every day, Monday through Friday. Programs include individual and group therapy as well as case management as needed.
- Programs include social and life skills, anger and stress management, dealing with grief and loss, and relapse prevention
- The Integrated Wellness Program gives clients enrolled in our Intensive Outpatient Treatment the opportunity to participate in a six week course where they receive a personalized 10-panel blood draw and medical review, referrals to physician follow ups, education on the connection between mental and physical health, meditation and mindfulness techniques, and practice using those skills during stressful mental and physical conditions. The program teaches clients the science behind the fight or flight response. Through a better understanding of, and practice coping in risky situations, clients will be better prepared for a life of recovery once they have completed their IOPT programming
- Scheduling options allow our clients to be employed while in treatment; the program requirements effectively fill the clients’ days while they are in treatment, yet allows them time for family, hobbies and relaxation
- Programs include a family component, giving family members and significant others the opportunity to participate weekly in the services provided
- Twelve step recovery and SMART recovery meetings are encouraged and available while in treatment and upon completion to enhance and solidify a recovery lifestyle