If you are interested in more information from a professional, Curran Seeley offers free, confidential consultations with a licensed therapist free of charge. Appointments are usually 50 minutes in length and no commitment is required. Please call us to schedule an appointment.
EDUCATION & PREVENTION PROGRAMS
- Eight-week (16 hours) “Best-Practices” educational course for youth, meeting once weekly for two hours (ages 13 to 19).
- 8 hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness class is offered approximately every 6 weeks.
- Curran Seeley also offers community based prevention and education for schools, private business and non-profit agencies.
Curran Seeley maintains contact with a network of regional residential treatment providers for those in need of inpatient placement or services not provided by Curran Seeley. We also have national directories available to assist with assessments and/or placement out of our local area.
Curran Seeley offers an array of services for your business. Provided as a part of a Drug-Free Workplace Program, you can save up to 5% of your Worker’s Compensation annual premium with the State of Wyoming.
- Substance Abuse Education for Employees – a 1-hour program focusing on the effects of drugs and alcohol on the workplace
- Supervisor Training – a two-hour training for management about how to recognize and address substance abuse in the workplace
- Urinalysis Testing - for pre-employment, random testing requirements or follow-up after accidents or incidents
- Substance Abuse Assessments and treatment programs
- Anger Management Assessments and counseling
- FREE consultations for you or your employee if there are concerns about substance use either at or outside the workplace
- Adult Outpatient Program - meets 2 times per week for 3 hours, for a minimum of 48 hours - combines group and individual therapy sessions through a best practices curriculum
- Gender Specific Outpatient Dependency Program - group and individual therapy of 6 to 7 hours a week individualized to meet clients needs
- Individual Therapy - per treatment plan
- Programs include a family member or significant other component, giving family members and significant others the opportunity to participate weekly in the services provided.
- Programs include individual and group therapy as well as case management as needed.
- Twelve step recovery and SMART recovery meetings are encouraged and available while in treatment and upon completion to enhance and solidify a recovery lifestyle.
Research shows that long-term sobriety connection and support leads to and enhances long-term recovery. Our Aftercare programs are weekly groups in early morning, afternoon, or evening. Co-ed groups or separate groups for men, women or adolescents are available. Curran-Seeley IOPT (Intense Outpatient Treatment) graduates receive Aftercare Services FREE, for life.
Clients returning from a residential treatment program will be able to enroll in the continuing care program. This provides ongoing therapy, connection and support to solidify treatment concepts learned in residential care and transition back home. Program is individualized to meet unique needs of clients.
Curran Seeley’s alumni council offers ongoing support of clients and programs and conducts sober support activities. All alumni are encouraged to become a part of the alumni club in order to get invites to upcoming activities.
The Men’s Violence Prevention is a 26-session program for men having trouble with, or convicted of, family violence, domestic abuse, or power and control issues. Sessions are held once a week with a varied curriculum. Abstinence from the use of all alcohol and drugs while in this program is mandatory.
The Anger Management group meets once a week for 10 weeks. This program’s primary goal is to prevent anger from manifesting itself into negative consequences in a person’s daily life. Individuals are helped to learn to cope in healthy ways with anger, stress and frustrations by developing better assertiveness and conflict resolution skills.
Interventions are usually called upon as last hope measures for someone that has a chronic, abusive relationship with an addictive substance such as drugs or alcohol. If this addiction is allowed to continue, the chances of the individual dying or facing irreversible problems is almost inevitable. Making the decision to get help for a loved one is accompanied with the fear that the individual will be angry or feel betrayed. But one must stop and think what is more important, helping someone you love or standing by watching them fade away.
Curran Seeley provides the professional services needed to educate, guide and support those wishing to help someone who doesn’t recognize the need for help. Steps to a possible intervention are offered as well as exploration of other options.
EVALUATION & ASSESSMENT
We are a state-certified substance use evaluation provider. We provide assessments for many reasons including: personal information, business and corporate requests, criminal justice cases, and coordinated efforts with other service agencies. Federal and State guidelines regarding client rights, confidentiality, disclosure releases, etc. are strictly adhered to. Formal evaluations and assessments can be done in the office, at the hospital, or in the detention center.
Clients may be referred to treatment from a variety of sources, including the court system, physicians, psychotherapists, family and friends.
STATE-CERTIFIED DUI CLASS
Our 8 hour State-Certified DUI Education program is offered on the third Saturday of each month. Alternating each month between the Change Company’s Interactive Journaling Curriculum and the Prime for Life Curriculum, this class meets the DUI education standards required by the State of Wyoming. If you are being asked to complete this class by an organization outside of Wyoming, you should obtain approval from that organization prior to taking the class. Please call 307-733-3908 to reserve your spot. A State-Certified DUI Education Class in Spanish is scheduled when there are enough people registered for the class. If you have signed up for a class that has yet to be scheduled, you will be contacted by our office when a date is set.
Classes take place from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
at the Curran Seeley Offices:
610 W. Broadway, Suite L-01 (Basement Level)
Cost is $125.00 per person
Call 307-733-3908 to reserve your spot
COUNSELING FOR INDIVIDUALS, FAMILY OR EMPLOYERS
Individual counseling with a professional, experienced licensed therapist are available upon request.
Curran Seeley has several individualized options for outpatient programming and services.
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT (IOPT) PROGRAMS
Men, Adult Women, and Adolescents. Group sessions are held every day, Monday through Friday.
In addition to work based on the twelve-step philosophy, Curran Seeley programs include training and assistance in social and life skills such as anger management, stress management, dealing with grief and loss, and relapse prevention. Daily living techniques, better nutrition, relaxation methods, understanding and improving sleep habits, spiritual development, living a life of recovery and other important areas are covered.
The program’s scheduling options allow our clients to be employed while in treatment. The program requirements effectively fill the clients’ days while they are in treatment, yet allows them time for family, hobbies and relaxation on weekends.